Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday {v.1}


This is my first venture into Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and The Bookish!! I'm really kind of sad that I missed out on last week's topic - blogging confessions, but I did enjoy reading and relating to them all. It just goes to show that we are not alone at all in this giant blogging world!

This week is all about stories not found in a book but in movies and TV shows. How do I only pick ten?? I used to be a serious TV junkie before we kicked cable to the curb. So, I'm gonna mix & match and just generally try to come up with a list of only ten.

.:one:.
The Office
[jim. pam. michael. dwight. 'nuff said.]
{via writersblog-gina.blogspot.com}

.:two:.
New Girl
[last season was a disappointment to me but I loved seasons one & two. jess is my spirit animal.]
{via starcrush.com}

.:three:.
The Mindy Project
[smart women can like pop culture too!]
{via tvguide.com}

.:four:.
How I Met Your Mother
[marshmallow + lilypad = 4ever]
{via glamour.com}

.:five:.
Chuck
[nerd herder for life!!]
{via fremdeng.ning.com}

.:six:.
Pushing Daisies
[swoon]
{via eunichick.tumblr.com}

.:seven:.
Gilmore Girls
[all a girl needs is books and coffee]
{via gilmore-isms.tumblr.com}

.:eight:.
Boy Meets World
[cory & topanga]
{via boy-meets-world-quotes.tumblr.com}

.:nine:.
Friends
[how you doin'?]
{via whatculture.com}

.:ten:.
Sherlock
[benedict cumberbatch. martin freeman. that is all.]
{via bbcsherlockftw.tumblr.com}

6 comments:

  1. I've heard so many good things about pushing daisies, and everyone I know who watched it is so disappointed that it ended!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The good shows always get taken from us too soon! :( You should definitely check it out some time though. :)

      Delete
  2. I love that Gilmore Girls and Friends made it on your list! The more I think about it the more I want to re-watch Gilmore Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love so many of these shows too! I think I kind of wanted to be Rory Gilmore when I was growing up ... but then I also wanted to be Chuck in Pushing Daisies too because I was in love with Ned the Pie-Maker! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ned was so dreamy. I wanted to be his Chuck!

      Delete
  4. Great list! I absolutely love Gilmore Girls, am re-watching all of the episodes at the moment. Also love Friends, How I Met Your Mother, New Girl... Like I said, great list, love it!

    ReplyDelete