Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday {v.2}


Top Ten Characters I Would Want With Me on a Deserted Island

I don't know about you, but this was an especially hard list for me to create. I had a difficult time trying to pick out who I would want with me on a deserted island. There are so many characters to choose from in the book world!!!!

Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games series
[for her survival skills and selflessness]
{via jackflacco.com}

Fitzwilliam Darcy from Pride and Prejudice
[to tell me how much he loves me and how pretty I am]
{via onpopcornandmovies.blogspot.com}

Hazel Grace from Fault in Our Stars
[for her realistic view on life and sarcasm]
{via dailymail.co.uk}

Hermoine Granger from the Harry Potter series
[for her determination...and she can do magic, duh!]
{via harrypotter.wikia.com}

Joe Morelli from the Stephanie Plum series
[for his sexy cop-ness; that's a thing, right??]
{via tdreads.blogspot.com}

Thomas from The Maze Runner series
[for his intelligence and perception]
{via rebloggy.com}

Mia Thermopolis from The Princess Diaries series
[for her kindred spirit...and she's a princess!!]
{via comicvine.com}

Alex from the Delirium series
[for his body...and maybe his mind? ;)]
{via fanpop.com}

Jo March from Little Women
[to document our adventures on the island; although, I do want to whap her over the head for not choosing Laurie]
{via mamamie.com.au}

Lincoln from Arrangements
[for his endless support]
{via pinterest.com}

I did it! I was able to pick ten characters!!! Oh dear Lord, that was tough. Did you think it was hard to pick ten characters to take with you to an imaginary deserted island? You probably picked better people than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment