Monday, April 13, 2015

Back to Blogging

Oh, hello there...

{source :: collegefashion.net}

It's been quite a long time since I wrote a blog post. February and March were crazy busy between work and school. Golly! 

February brought a lot this white stuff I think you Northerners consider snow and ice. I love the stuff, but I am so not equipped to drive in it.

This is from my car. It took me t.h.r.e.e. hours to clear off all the snow and ice.

This is my house covered in snow and ice between the two systems that hit us in February.

A lot of March was spent doing this, otherwise known as homework.

{source :: betcheslovethis.com}

And then I had a birthday.

{source :: peacecorps tumblr}

And, for the past two weeks, I've been travelling around the South - Texas and Mississippi. Needless to say, I'm happy to be home, to be almost done with my school semester, and to be inspired to start blogging again! We can thank the Fay B. Kaigler Children's Book Festival for that!!

{source :: theprospect.net}

No comments:

Post a Comment