Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Top Ten 2016 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To (But TOTALLY plan to)



I don't know if I have 10 of these...but I'm going pick all the ones released in 2016 that are still lining my book shelves!


As I've said, I'm a self-proclaimed Disney Princess nerd and fairy tale lover. This is right up my alley!


I've picked this up once already and couldn't get into but I plan to try again!


I love Rainbow Rowell, and this book is promoted as a similar style. Hopefully, I'll get to it on my vacation!


I started this, but put it down because it wasn't exactly what I wanted in a story at the time.


I listened to the others; now I just need to finish the series.


I started the audio for this one, but I think it's one I need to physically read. I loooooooved All the Bright Places so I'm hoping this will be just as good and powerful.


Another possible Beauty and the Beast retelling; seems a little complex though...


This is a very intriguing plot to me. I love a good retelling.


LOVED the first one!!


Such a beautiful cover!

No comments:

Post a Comment