Friday, April 21, 2017

Book Besties

Have you ever read a book and instantly known that you would be best friends with a character? Or that you wanted to be BFFs with a character? I have!!

Here are some of my non-existent besties that I will treasure 'til the end...

The Inner Circle from A Court of Mist and Fury

At first, I was going to try and just pick one just one member of The Inner Circle, probably Mor, but I couldn't. How do you pick just one?? I love them all!! They're perfect in their imperfectness. I just want to carry them around in my pocket so they can constantly give me life advice.

Cath from Fangirl

She just is me. Her introvert nature; her love of literature and writing; her inability to talk to guys and understand all their idiosyncrasies. Plus, she can fangirl like no other; hence the name of the book. I would definitely want to be best friends with Cath.

Violet from All the Bright Places

I seriously cannot wait to see this movie! I hope it actually happens. Violet's story and Finch's story are so important and need to be told. Just looking for fan art made my eyes misty. So.many.feelings! I got you, Violet. I got you.

No comments:

Post a Comment