Thursday, May 4, 2017

GoodReads Reading Challenge

Every year since 2012, I have taken the GoodReads Reading Challenge. I was not successful in the first couple of years as I established and learned my reading habits. Then, I went back to school to earn my Master's in Library and Information Science so my goals during those years were to read a book once a month. It was not as easy as I thought it would be, and I found myself devouring books between semesters.

But, here I am in 2017, graduated and with a goal to read 52 books - roughly one book a week - this year, and I'm crushing it!

2017 Reading Challenge

2017 Reading Challenge
Cassie has read 28 books toward her goal of 52 books.
hide

Check out all the books I've read so far this year! 

Have you read any of these too? What did you think of them?



No comments:

Post a Comment