Friday, July 11, 2014

She Reads at the Beach

It's July.
Can you believe that????
J.U.L.Y.

{via studentbeans.com}

Whhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaattttttt?!

I guess since it's July I should come up with some kind of beach reads post...maybe?
I'm not so good at this because I consider any book that you can carry with you to the beach a "beach read."
That's pretty much the case for us bookworms, right?

Well, anyway, here's what I consider some good beach reads from my 2014 list of books I've read!

For a light, relaxing time, she reads...


Just Like the Movies by Kelly Fiore {coming out later this month!}; Arranged by Catherine McKenzie; Keep Calm and Carry a Big Drink by Kim Gruenenfelder; The Week Before the Wedding by Beth Kendrick

For books with more substance {which just all happen to be YA books}, she reads...


Tease by Amanda Maciel; Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell {or any of her books!}, The Fault in Our Stars by John Green; The One {book three in The Selection series} by Kiera Cass

What are your favorite beach reads for 2014??
Do you have some similar ones?
Different ones?
Share your thoughts!!

{all book cover images are sourced from GoodReads}

No comments:

Post a Comment